Monday, September 11, 2006

New home

I am no longer on the OIFS blogroll so there is no pressure to actually blog about biking, which I haven't managed to do a lick of all summer. I did manage to put on my Nitto handlebars purchased at Hiawatha Cyclery and fucked up my brake cords.

I moved in with my boyfriend. I have never done this before, despite my 27 years. My best friend with whom I was living with for the last 5 years understands, I think.

We have our apartment almost completely set up. I'm going through my books and selling them on Amazon. Some are ridiculously valuable and after entering 37 in last night, I got 2 sales within a few minutes.

We bought a shower head with that detachable thing. We are seriously customizing this rental property, including adding value to our storage unit with track shelving.

No comments: