Sunday, March 18, 2007

Don't panic, the painters returned

Every thing is painted and up on the wall.

I'm starting a bee hive in New Brighton next month. I still have to get the equipment! But the bees are ordered. I thought that I wouldn't have to worry about hive collapse disorder because I'm only going to be moving the bees from Stillwater to NB and then they are on their own, getting where they want to go.

I think people should starting using the word "tuckpoint" in meetings and such, like people use dovetail and piggy-back (my sister, who thanks her lucky stars that she isn't in meetings all the time, doesn't believe me that adults in a professional setting would ever use the phrase piggy-back).

I'm walking the 2 miles to the University now. It is really pleasant. I go down Fillmore to Summer Street, cross the freeway and then through Marcy Holmes, over the railroad bridge and roll into Dinkytown about 55 minutes after leaving home.

No comments: