Monday, November 14, 2005

worst blogger ever

I was hoping that my witty descriptions of life would help compensate my complete lack of digital camera.

There is this bike in my 'hood that I see locked up all over with these tall kids-bike-esque handlebars but with a twist that I long to digitally photograph. Well actually a couple of twists. The tops are twisted around so that they resemble a brass instrument more than a handlebar. I was wondering how they made them look so shiny if they actually just fashioned by some welder. Would it be cool to make a brass instrument that could be used as handlebars? You could tool down the street playing Sousa?

Here is the latest results of a quick quiz that I took to help me procrastinate from making a yarn pom pom. Who really procrastinates making a yarn pom pom. I probably need help. I was think about making a "things to do before I'm 30" list and which would basically include a list of all of the drugs that I want to take, since I've pretty much done whatever the fuck I want for years. I don't suppose that it is appropriate to discuss this quiz in any personal statements that I might write for a grad school program. I'm pretty inappropriate anyway.

You Should Get a PhD in Science (like chemistry, math, or engineering)

You're both smart and innovative when it comes to ideas.
Maybe you'll find a cure for cancer - or develop the latest underground drug.

No comments: