Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Goals rather than plans

My friend pointed out to me that this plan continuum thing is really harsh. It doesn't really take into account the steps that it takes to achieve things, which is presumably to point to make this plans. I think that I originally made them because I was feeling direction-less and the idea that safety nets were set made me realize that I had a plan, which made me feel better about it. The reality of it is that I obviously shot low with the plans and ended up in the easiest groove. So these new plans are a bit more ambitious.

I did a little research on the Humphrey website and discovered that the person that I thought that I was communicating with all of this time is indeed not at the Humphrey anymore!

Still waiting for an answer...

No comments: