Thursday, July 03, 2008

How did I end up with plan F

A few years ago while I was graduating from college, I composed a list of plans.

Wow. I'm living plan F and have been for 2 years!!! Yikes.

Last November I felt like I was in a hole that I couldn't get out of.

I better start composing more plans!

A. Get into the MURP program and work at the Center for Writing until finished.
B. Get into the MURP program and work as a grad student somewhere, supplementing my income with something like a loan or a second job.
C. Get a job that requires a linguistics degree.
D. Work teaching ESL.
E. Get a job that requires a bachelor's degree

So. I guess that I would be on to plan C or D if I didn't get into graduate school for a Master's in Urban and Regional Planning from the Humphrey.

No comments: