Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Applied to the next 2 years of my life

I can't stop procrastinating. I have 3 reports that I have write up for my Field Methods course in Linguistics. I emailed the last bit of my graduate school application to Germany with minutes to spare (I'm still in denial about the fact that when the German website said "submit all materials by February 15, that they mean the applicant's time zone of February 15 and not the February 15 in Germany).

I better start preparing for plans B through F.

1 comment:

SunPath said...

Congratulations on getting it done finally!
Well it must be genetic and or related to our backgrounds as I procrastinated my Toastmasters speech so much that I was still writing it at 6:20 pm on Thursday and the Toastmasters meeting starts at 7 pm.
Luckily I only live a few blocks away from the meeting.
You'd think that if I'm unemployed I would be able to get things done more efficiently...